The Story Behind PopIt

Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.



Every food manufacturing business needs a license issued by the state agriculture & markets or the county department of health. These licenses have a fee and require annual on-site inspections during manufacturing.

The management of the Entrepreneur Space will assist you in completing the appropriate application and guide you through the inspection process. 


We work with all agencies to make sure you are licensed by the right division. The license forms will be filled in during your contract signing appointment.

DO NOT APPLY before you have a signed contract! The license type is based on your business, your product and the location where you will manufacture!

Types of Licenses

H25-01 Shared use kitchen production (NYC Dept of Health & Mental Hygiene) foodpreneurs serving immediate consumption food (think of a sausage and peppers at a street fair and catering companies)


20C Foodpreneurs selling Wholesale & Retail packaged foods to street fairs, restaurants, gourmet stores, internet


H-15 Temporary Food Establishment Permit


Mandatory for the food-preneur to participate in street fairs

H15 Application


Food Sanitation Certificate Required for all foodpreneurs – on-line course work with an in-person 20 hour course taken for 5 days 4 hours per day $125


Food Safety Details

Food Cart Inspection Permit


Preparing/Service a frozen dairy product


FDA Registration Link